Ph.D. Analytical Chemistry May 2006
• Dissertation: “Imaging small molecules in tissue by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization tandem mass spectrometry”
• University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, GPA 3.88
• Ph.D. mentor: Richard A. Yost, Ph.D.
B.S. Chemistry with Highest Honors, Summa cum Laude, May 1999
• University of Georgia, Athens, GA, GPA 3.92
• Honors thesis: “Improved Methods for On-Probe Cleanup of Unpurified Protein Samples for MALDI Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry”.
• Undergraduate mentor: I. Jonathan Amster, Ph.D.